MacArthur Station is a mixed-income, transit-oriented development located on a 7.76 acre vacant parking lot at the MacArthur BART station.
Iman Novin helped secure entitlements and over $34M in Prop 1C funding (IIG, TOD & CalReuse) and LEED ND Gold Certification. MacArthur station received a LEED Gold Level rating under the first phase of the program.
- 5 buildings
- 675 units (563 at market rate, 112 below market rate)
- 478 parking spots for BART patrons & guests
- 42,500 square feet of commercial and retail space
- 5,000 square feet of community use
- MVE & Van Meter Williams Pollack
- James E. Roberts-Obayashi Corporation
- City of Oakland
- Oakland Housing Authority
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Union Bank
- U.S. Bank, California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee
- California Municipal Finance Authority