Ivy at College Park
Ivy at College Park offers affordable family apartments and satisfies Lennar and Standard Pacific’s very-low and low income inclusionary housing requirements for their large 2,200-home master-plan community development in Chino, CA.
Iman Novin was responsible for working closely with the master-developer team and the City of Chino to make sure the affordable project satisfied the inclusionary requirements and that it moved forward in a timely manner. Iman helped secure tax credits, local redevelopment funding and state funding for this $33.4M affordable housing development.
- 135 apartments
- One-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments for low income families
- 10 residential buildings
- 6.7 acre site
- Adjacent to the Chaffey College Campus
- Amenities include swimming pool, community room & computer lab
- GreenPoint Rated property includes a solar thermal hot water system
- Wells Fargo Bank
- City of Chino
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee/California Debt Limit Allocation Committee
- California Department of Housing and Community Development